CHRYSLER 300 Club at P O W E R B I G M E E T 4-5-6 JULY, Västerås Swed

CHRYSLER 300 Club at P O W E R B I G M E E T 4-5-6 JULY, Västerås Sweden

CHRYSLER 300 Club at P O W E R B I G M E E T 4-5-6 JULY, Västerås
Sweden

The Biggest American show in the world
in Västerås, Sweden. More cars, more people, more swap meet vendors than
you can believe. A friendly carnival atmosphere makes Power Big Meet the
ideal vacation spot!
10.000 cars. Street Rods, Customs, 50's cruisers, 60's muscle cars,
Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, 300?s ? you name it and it will be at
Power Big
Meet. Last year we had visitors from 19 countries including the USA,
Canada, Australia, Japan and Europe.

Naturally Chrysler 300 Club Nordic will be there as last year check out!
http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/vasteras02/vasteras02.html
As last year we also arrange some hospitality services as barbeque
(BYOM) coffe etc.

Newcomers beware, this is more than most enthusiast can take on one day,
reserve the whole weekend !!
Be there in time, the infra structure should be better this year but
still reserve a lot of time to come in and get out of the meeting area.

http://www.bigmeet.com/index.html

Opening hours for Big Meet:
Friday July 4: 12-18
Saturday July 5: 8-18
Sunday July 6: 8-15

The Saturady evening is spent together with Mopar Sweden at Rocklunda
rom 18.00 hours for more info;
http://www.moparsweden.com/

See you there!!
Rgrds..Carl