From: "Robert Keith" <rjk@xxxx>
To: <crossram@xxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 7:35 PM
Subject: 300 parts

> Sir. I used to belong to your 300 club and restored a 1956 Chrysler 300B.
I have some parts left over from that car and was wondering if anyone in the
club could use them. Some of the items I have are the 300B letters for the
rear quarter panels and the 300B emblem for the trunk lid. If anyone wants
these or some of the other parts they can e mail me at rjk@xxxx or
call Bob Keith at 559 658-6816 Thanks./