my new 300 J

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy
A couple of weeks ago, I finally received my J that was bought through an ad posted by John Hertog on this list. The car belonged to a guy in Texas, Bobby Walden, but before him the car was listed as belonging to Lou Koeppe. in Nebraska, but culd find no address listed in the roster. Someone remembers this car? It's a Claret J, vin 136443.
I have some letters ( they were in the car) between Denny Wahling in Iowa and Reed Koeppe, in Kearney, Nebraska, but none of these guys are listed even in Yahoo yellow pages.
Anybody remembers the car? My J is in good running condition, very little rust around the lower body, but nothing major. Paint is flat, and front seats need new covers, the rams have been taken out and a single four in in their place ( but the original stuff is just coming from the States)
Anything about this car would be greatly appreciated
Thank you Antonello Jelitro