Rear Defogger Wanted

All,

The build sheet on my C coupe (3N57 1445) shows it was equipped with the optional rear window defogger, but there's no sign of one back there (the inlet grille and outlet slot are there ... did all cars have these components?). Owner from '58-'02 says he didn't remove it, so a mystery remains.

Meanwhile, I'd like to get one and install it. Anyone have a NOS kit or used system that's operating and restorable?

Park Waldrop
Atlanta