300H for Sale

Good morning group,
I have for sale a restored black 300H coupe. This car has undergone a
rotisserie restoration, started at Atlas Restorations in Timmonsville, SC
and completed in my garage near Reading, PA. New chrome, polished stainless,
loads of NOS and Gary Goers parts. I will have the car at Carlisle this
weekend. Email me privately if you have questions or for more information.
souders@xxxx

Mark Souders