Re: [Chrysler300] Goers, Goers, whose got the Goers?

Re: [Chrysler300] Goers, Goers, whose got the Goers?

In a message dated 07/10/2003 1:21:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gearhead.girl@xxxx writes:

> (406) 752-6249 Try calling around 10:30am Conrad usually answers the
> phone.
> Jennifer Allyn

I sent Gary an e-mail yesterday - got a reply this morning advising that the
content did not go through - only my address registered on his screen. It
appears obvious that he is having a problem with e-mail.

Pete Fitch