Re: [Chrysler300] eBay

OK Jerry; I'll answer both of your questions here.
Buy it now is a good venue if you just want to get it over. Set a price that
you want for the car (including your cost for listing and the final value
fee), and use that as a starting point. For the Buy it now option, jack the
price up several hundred, and use that #. The bidder then has an option to
either bid and wait to be out bid and keep topping the bid until the end of
the auction, or just "Buy it now", for the set price which gives him the car
on the spot as it were. Of course, you can play an exciting game of "waiting
with baited breath" and list it low....hopeing the bids will take you to the
$ you want. This can be protected with a reserve (at $90, I think. Returned
if it sells), to make sure you don't have to sell it too low. Also note that
many bidders wait 'til the last few menutes these days to bid to avoid a
bidding war during the week long listing.

As to listing follow the arrows. When you chose your listing catagory, pick
e-Bay motors. Then on the main catagory page, click on Passenger Car, which
moves you to the next box. Click on Chrysler, which moves you to the next
box. Click on 300 Series, and your ready to Describe the car on the next
page.

E-mail me privatly with ALL the info about the car which you want to list
and I'll put it into HTML code and e-mail it back to you with instructions
about what else to do. This will put the ad into a nice format instead of
just typing in the description box.

Ray Jones