Re: [Chrysler300] 300C Fuel pumps query

Fuel pump rebuild kits may be available from Then & Now Automotive in
Weymouth, MA. They advertise in hobby publications. I have experience
with them and I can recommend them. Their particulars are: Phone 781
335 8860 Fax 781 335 1925 email: our1932@xxxx Web:
www.then-now.com

They seem to be knowledgeable so may be able to answer questions about
proper pump for 300s.

Marshall

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:57:29 +1000 "christopher beilby"
<thelastbestgenius@xxxx> writes:
> Re my, others, attempts to keep original fuel pumps on 300s, 300Cs?
>

> Finally got my 300C fuel pump working (again?!) by now/finally
> adding larger
> non pumping valve body section, off a 59/60 Cadillac. Now has so
> much
> pressure, fuel trying to get out fittings never knew were not 100%.
>
> Query - did 300s have different internal one way valves to otherwise
> similar
> looking AC fuel pumps. I seem to remember one of your site
> particpants
> mentioning he worked for Carter Carbs back then.
>
> What I am after is 'was there the 300 fitted with either a higher
> volume or
> pressure because of feeding twin carbs' ?!
>
> ( I had to get 300 pump going because (1) could not steal pump off
> my
> supercharged 300C as it is hidden under blower and blower idler
> pulley,
> etc.. and ( 2) finally got diff seal for T/Bird, but marooned 300C
> in drive
> in front of it !)
>
> happy motoring over there where parts are more easily available than
> Oz
>
> Aussie Christopher

> Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&ref
erral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/defaul
t.asp