Fuel & Temp Guages

To my fellow 300er's. I have two new Temp and Fuel gages for my 300F. I measured the resistance and they both are 13.0 ohms. at 97 degrees. (Thats my garage today. ) About 20 years ago I rewound all the gauges in my sons 66 Charger and I got out my old records and the Chargers were the same. They varied from 12.5 to 13.4 ohms. I sent away to Steward- Warner and they wanted me to buy a 1/4 mile spool of there resistance wire. I was lucky to find a company that repairs gauges and they sold me enough wire for two sets of gauges . If any body wants to try it themselves I have a little left over. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are a fly fisherman and you tie your own flies.

I hope this helps- Gary Barker