Re: [Chrysler300] Ken Mack

The September 2003 edition of Cars & Parts has an article on the Walter P
Chrysler Museum.

Our own Ken Mack was the tour guide for which Cars & Parts wrote:
"He's both congenial and knowledgeable, and was instrumental in the
establishment of the (Walter P Chrysler) museum."

And unlike the Jr. Fuhrer guide WE had at the Plymouth meet, I'll bet he
didn't tell everyone which way to walk on each floor of the museum.

Pete Fitch