From: Road Runner Starters <tim.wood@xxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:00:18 +1200
To: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Any Interest in a High Speed Starter for
413CastIron 727 DriveTrains?

Hi Tony, we manufacture a number of high performance starters to suit the
early Mopars.
There are 3 different starters that pre date the 62 and later T/Flite
starters, there are also 2 different
pitch 9 tooth pinions (25mm dia. and 29mm dia.this does'nt include
commercial,industrial and marine of which there are more!) E-mail the OE
part #'s you are after and we'll
go from there. Thanks for the inquiry. Regards Tim.