The Nordic Chapter Website

Hi everybody.

Finally we have our new website ready for the public.

Still, the main part is swedish, but will soon be multilangual.

Please have a look at it and tell us what you think about it.

The forum is english, so if you register as a member you will be able to join and talk.

We have a classifieds area in the forum aswell.

http://www.chrysler300.com/user.php?op=register&module=NS-NewUser , that link will get you to the registry page.

A small swedish dictionary for the reg. page.

Användar ID: = User ID
Lösenord = Password
Lösenord Igen: = Type password again
E-post-adress = Your email
Din E-post igen: = Type your email again

DON'T forget to fill in this box.

"Jag godkänner denna hemsidas användarvillkor och personuppgiftspolicy."

Otherwise you will not get registred.

----Need any help with this, dont hesitate to mail me----

The Gallery side isnt reallt finnished yet. But soon enough. There we will show all Nordic members cars and projects.

Have a nice day !

Sincer.

Mikael Färdig / Sweden

Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/