Rubber Renew

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 Matt Allyn wrote:

>I have an NOS piece of weather-strip that I'd like to use, as a
reproduction is not available. Being that is was made in 1962 it is now a
little stiff. Any thought on how to soften it up >again so it's shape can
be restored, thus installed properly?

Matt, soak it for a couple of days in GoJo (the hand cleaner). It will come
out like new (?). This is well known in the Corvette Restoration hobby.
Marty McDonough

300C