From: "Russ Vaughan" <Pacesetter300@xxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 9:58 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Horn Problems J, K, others?

Hi All,

I spent some time playing '63 horn repair this weekend and have reached a
dead end. Everything in the system tests fine until I get to the steering
shaft. It doesn't provide the ground that the relay needs. If I take the
horn ring cap off and ground the shaft, everything works great. Put a meter
on the shaft and I get no continuity anywhere. Anybody had this problem and
if so, got a solution they'd care to share?

Thanks & 300ly

Russ Vaughan
Pacesetter300@xxxx

For list server instructions, go to