Radio delete plate - '57-'58

Hello & happy almost-Thursday.

I'm hunting a radio delete block-off plate for a '57.

Having never seen one, I'm guessing that its a textured plate that fits into
the radio/ashtray/lighter pod... (Or would the entire pod have been
deleted?) This would be an aluminum plate approx. 3"x7" with one rounded end
and a pointy raised surface. Pretty sure Chrysler (non-Imp) would have its
own style/shape.. '57 & 8 - all Chrysler models - should(?) be the same.

If you know - or have one to horse trade - please lemme know. I figured I'd
have some fun with the heater delete C coupe and block-off the clock & radio
also.

Many thanks & have a swell week. mike

Ps
Just saw the movie "Cry Terror" with its extended '57 NY'er convertible
scenes. Neat stuff.