Re: [Chrysler300] convertable question

Chris, why not rebuild it? Usually when top motors go it's just the brushes in the motor or sometimes a relay. I don't have any experience with older converts but my newer 90's Chrysler converts have been easy fixes. (And cheap, brushes can be had for less than five bucks)

Maybe some other members have had experience fixing top motors on 60's cars?