Ebay scams

Hello over there.

I have received a scam mail a couple of times the last two, three weeks.
It looks just like it comes from Ebay, asking for passwords and creditcard nr's
and stuff. It says, if you don't answer these questions, you'll lose your right to
bid on Ebay. The site they have made is a exact copy of Ebay.
I reported it to Ebay and they confirmed that they will NEVER ask for passwords
or creditcard nr's via E-mail.
If anybody want a copy of the scam-mail just for to see the great work the bandits
have done, just mail me and I will send it to you.
I also have the answer from Ebay if anybody want to see it.

Best regards..... Johan