Re: [Chrysler300] new 300C - yes, please go and tell them

Re: [Chrysler300] new 300C - yes, please go and tell them

Uh, gee Chris, I guess you haven't taken a liking to the latest 300 offering from DC. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The sales record will tell the story. Personally, I don't have a problem with the styling, but I do have a problem with the name. It should have been a 300N or just a 300. 300C is too confusing.

It will be interesting to see how the public reacts to the car. I'm anxious to see one in person to really develop an overall opinion. I remember when the Dodge Ram trucks came out in '93. Many diehard MoPar fans did not like the styling and called it ugly. over time it became so popular that Ford and Chevy have had to work hard to keep up, taking styling cues from the Ram.

Time will tell...

Bob J