1965 300L

I finally got my L to my house where I can work on it. The first thing I did was get the seats and wet carpet out. The car had been sitting since 1971 so the keys had been lost. The floor has no rust through and the trunk is great. It needs a right front fender and a windshield. Found the build sheet in perfect condition. The car needs everything interior (carpet to headliner - package shelf to dash pad. I will check with Goers/Legendary on interior pieces - any other suggestions? . Since I bought it the radiator and power steering pump have been stolen as well as the horn ring, emblem between the rear seatbacks, and the console medallion. Where can I locate these 'L' specific medallions and emblems for the interior?
The block pad is marked with a maltese cross indicating an undersized crank // would that be on rods or mains or both? I removed the heads (one rusted/stuck valve) and was able to turn the engine over (sprayed with PB Blaster) without much trouble although there is a rust ring in the cylinders (should clean up with honing). One rocker arm shaft was installed upside down (oil holes up).
I will be pulling the engine and transmission to check out completely. I am thinking of reringing the engine since there is very little cylinder wear (odometer shows 19000 miles). Should I rering or save for an overbore? I would be putting 452 heads on it.

Any help/advice will be greatly appreciated,

Chris Davis

Coker, Alabama