Daimler/Chrysler event in New York City 10/07/03

Daimler/Chrysler event in New York City 10/07/03

Hi everyone !

Now it seems that the Chrysler ad agency that put on the Chicago Hemi 300C /
Dodge Magnum SRT-8 affair will be repeating the show in New York City. So,
once again, y'all New York area Chrysler 300 Club members are invited to
the event. Same story, Car and Driver Editor Jim McCraw will be the guest
speaker.

DATE: Tuesday, October 7th, 2003
TIME : 6:00 to 8:00 PM - Cocktails and Hors D'Oeuvres.
WHERE : Splashlight Studios / 529 W. 35th Street / NYC NY

HOW : call 888-423-3332 for registration / reservation. Mention that you
are a member of the Chrysler 300 Club International. You are allowed one
guest.

DO IT !!!!

(P.S.) any area Club members planning to attend, please let me know
personally at crossram@xxxx

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY