Build card

I ordered build information for my 300 L from Daimler Chrysler. I received
it but now I cannot decode the numbers. I have requested a sheet that
will allow me to decode the numbers and identify how the car left the
factory but so far no response.

Does anyone know where I can get information to decode the numbers on
the IBM punched card used in 1965?

Thanks.

Rolland Westra