Slightly Off Topic Post

HI, Every one,

I have a friend who has a mid to late '60s Dodge Charger. He has owned it
since high school, but not driven it in years. He has brought it from storage
and now wants to restore it. He is wondering where he might obtain parts and
asked me for parts sources.

Since it is a non-Forwardlook car, and not a C300, I would like to have you
all tell me as much as possible, where he could look on-line. Do you know of
any clubs similar to ours that are into those cars?

If you send them to me, I'll forward them to him, or you may send them
directly to: Phil Knudson. Philk747@xxxx

Thanks,
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI