Help wanted for 65 chrysler

 Does anyone have a complete air conditioning system (all the stuff that's in the engine compartment) so that I can get the a/c hooked up for my 65 300L conv properly? The car is an a/c car so the dash is correct but some of the stuff got lost in the shuffle over the years.
Also looking for a nice rear speaker assembly for 1965 300 convertible. Shipping would be to zip 83835 in northern Idaho.
Fern