CarQuest

I'd like to put in a good word about CarQuest as a good vendor. I needed a
power steering pump reseal kit, and John Hertog / Don Verity gave me a CarQuest
part number for the kit. The local CarQuest shop looked up the part number,
and found out that it was no longer available. But the counter guy went to
the effort to go back to Gates (the actual supplier) to make up the kit, which
they did. Two days later, the kit was in my hand. Great job!