neutral safety switch and vaccum saftey switch on a 331

neutral safety switch and vaccum saftey switch on a 331

When I was putting the 331 back in the car I found that the starter relay was fried. At that time there was none to be found, so I bypassed the two safety switches. Now that it is together, I've found a used starter relay that appears to work. Could someone go out and look under their hood and tell me where the wires from both switches attach on the starter relay. I can take a guess but really am not interested in frying this one.

Zak