Re: [Chrysler300] convert fluid cleanup

Bob,
My experience is that tranny fluid on my clothes never comes completely out
in "the wash". Always leaves a spot. (Hoping your carpet is dark.)

But , since were on the topic of fluids in convertible top pumps, I prefer
to use power steering fluid just because it is almost colorless and if it
leaks, it's not "red stuff" all over. Works just fine. (Of course, after you
remove and clean out the brake fluid from the pump and pistons that was put in at
the factory !)
John R. Cote