Wheel question

Since I haven't had any decent offers for my C300 I may very well keep it
until the value goes up to around $500,000. :o) However, I do need to
replace the wire wheels so I would like to know if any of you are aware
whether or not anyone makes a decent copy of the original wires that
won't require tubes for my radial WWWs. Also, back when my schedule
was totally weird, I had mentioned that my master power window control
needed rebuilding and I had heard from a couple of people who said they
could help me redo it. Unfortunately the computer on which I had that
information went down the tubes several months ago so I can't access
that info. I'm also selling my house and will be moving to Florida as soon
as it's sold so I need to get that done ASAP and since I gave up my full-time
job to redo this house I don't have a set schedule and can probably head
over at any time to have that done. That's basically it. I'd appreciate any
info anyone can give me.

Jerry Browarski