(no subject)

Last weekend I went to the 16th annual Florida Mopar Association show. Lots
of Cudas, Charges, RT's, trucks. You name it and it was there. About 400
Mopars on Sat and about 350 on Sun. I had the only letter car there but there
were Newports, New Yorkers and even a 70 300. On Sat Don Garlitts fell in love
with my car and he interviewed me for an episode on ESPN in Jan.

On Sat I beat out the Cudas and Chargers and took "Best of Show." Not too
bad for a white car. And on Sun I took 1st place in the C body category. All
in all it was a great show even if it did rain.

Mike Meyer