FOR SALE: Parts from l965 Chrysler 300-L 2 Dr H. T.

FOR SALE: Parts from l965 Chrysler 300-L 2 Dr H. T.

I have these parts for sale from a l965 Chrysler 300-L, 2 Door Hard Top.

Rear Seats - original - Black Vinyl
Rear Package Shelf - Cover - w/300 Emblem
Headlight - Glass Covers - Left and Right
Drivers Door - Remote mirror assembly
Left Rear Fender Skirt - w/stainless moldings
Dash Pad