From: MRS954@xxxx [mailto:MRS954@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:31 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Seat Belts & "Boots"

Greetings Group,
On the subject of seat belts, are the belts in my 300H supposed to be tan or
black? Were seat belts installed for the back seats also, or only for the
front seats? And if they were installed for the back seats, where were they
fastened, to the floor or to the lower seat rail?

Thanks,
Mark Souders
Mohrsville, PA
300H