From: <moparpjf@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 12:08 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] K Steering Wheel - Painting

Hi Group:

Some time ago, I asked if anyone had a decent rectangular steering wheel
I could use for my K convert. While nobody offered one, I did get a few
suggestions concerning painting a repaired wheel to match the car. (I am
looking
for a blue wheel, if they exist.)

My question is this - are there any particular preparations to be made
in
order to get paint to adhere to that plastic on these wheels. My partner
(the body shop guy) says that he doesn't think the paint will stick to the
wheel
for any length of time, because of the composition of the plastic on the
wheel. Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

For list server instructions, go to