Hi Chrysler 300 Club members!

Hello to all members,
I just joined the club and look forward to picking your brains about
my newly acquired 55 Chrysler C-300.

First question: Can anyone recommend the best method of softening the
leather interior? The tan leather is intact and not cracked to the
point of showing holes, or open spots. I want to prevent this from
happening. So far, I've used "Armor-All Leather Conditioner" in one
application. My plan is to do this weekly for about 12 weeks or so
until the suppleness returns.

All the Best,

David