'65 300-L parts for sale

I have several '65 300-L dash pads in good condition. However, they are 38 years old and have been stored for half that time, so are faded from original color and all of them would need repainting. I could repaint them black, but no other mixed paint color. I have a price of $l00.00 (one hundred dollars) each on them. Mirror is in very good condition - no pits - chrome is shiny. Complete and ready to install - price is $50.00 (fifty dollars). Rear package shelf cover with 300 emblem needs repainting. Price is
$50.00 (fifty dollars). Headlight glass covers, left and right - complete - the price on the pair is $l00.00
(one hundred dollars).

I don't have 300 emblems to fit rear quarter panels.

James Bennett
5760 5th St. N. W.
Tillamook, Oregon 97l4l

bennett@xxxx