Forced sale of 64 300K

Gentlemen and ladies. I see no other way to alleviate the financial crunch
that I am in temporarily but to sell my 64 300K. I have tried and tried to sell
my low mileage 6.9L Mercedes to allow me to keep the 300K, but I cannot get
anyone to buy it. I cannot keep both, so I am offering my newly fixed and
painted car for sale. I bought it last year from a soon to be deployed soldier at
Ft. Hood TX. I trailered it back here and had it completely repainted (tan) and
had the suspension completely rebuilt as well. Spent close to 4,000 on the car
in the last year. It is a rust free car that has an interesting history
according to the receipts I have. Started life in Ca. spent time in Hawaii, and I
got it in Texas. The car is a factory air car (conv. to 134) nice seats and
carpet and headliner. It is powered by a 1966 440 with a Carter 4 barrel. I would
sell this very reasonably to a club member if the Benz doesn't sell first. I
can email pictures, and will talk partial trades plus cash too. I hate to sell
this car, as I have wanted one forever, but, I have to face facts here. If
you would like a really clean 300K. This might be it. Email, or call me
608-779-9305. FFGREG32@xxxx