Leather softener

I'll throw another hat in the ring on the question of rejuvenating old leather.
The product called "Rejuvenator Oil" from Leatherique http://www.leatherique.com/ was used on my Gauguin '57 300C factory original leather in 1987 just one time and not renewed until a few owners later in about 2001. The leather was not only softened by the original application but required no further maintainence for 14 years. And the leather is still excellent now that a second application has been done. Marv Raguse now owns the car.
I know Lexol is the popular hobby answer for leather, but Leatherique has equally outstanding or superior products in my opinion.

Wayne