Interior reconstruction

While at Carlisle last July I picked up a sample of window welt { the 5/8 ' diameter stuff that goes around the door opening from A-pillar to inner quarter } along with a business card from one of the vendors. Now that I need it , it seems to have gone the same place that one of my socks goes when mama puts them in the dryer ! I'm not after the stuff that Gary of Kalispell has nor that color for my application, I just need a supplier of the stuff. HELP HELP HELP, Thanks in advance, Jerry