G parts car

Good morning to all and Happy New year

I came across a G coupe that is complete, engine, carbs, air cleaners, hub caps, etc. Rust in the trunk and floors, it could be saved but . The car has a good dash,speedo and even power door locks, No a/c. What do you think it is worth ? and is any one in need of any parts. Also I ran across a C-300 engine complete, even has it's air cleaner, crabs, etc. Any interest ?

P.J.Ehmann