Re: [Chrysler300] RE: G parts car

In a message dated 12/31/2003 9:02:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lettercars@xxxx writes:
For many years now, it has been my policy to never even consider a
lettercar a parts car. Believe me, that philosophy has been tested recently
while
trying to find parts for my F convert resto while having 3 more of them back
in the storage building! 300ly, Gil
Gil:

There is nothing to say that you cannot "borrow" a part or two from the
garaged F's, as long as you replace the borrowed parts. I would hate to think
that you would lose the Cunningham/Moon rebuild contest for want of a part or
two that was sitting in your garage.

Pete Fitch