Fwd: [Chrysler300] Fw: Power supply

>Howdy,

One of the MOPAR mags had an article on how to build a solid state power
supply that was suitable for 60's and early 70's cars. Standard Radio
Shack stuff, real simple. I think it might have been Mopar Action, I will
have to check my old stacks of magazines. All the MOPARs I am familiar
with use a variable resister in series with the instrument light circuit to
vary the intensity.

Bill Huff