Vancouver B.C. info

Hello list,
It looks like a spring business trip may be in the offing for me.
I may find myself in Vancouver B.C. on Feb 28th and 29th.
I have so far been unsuccessful in my research of car related things to do,junkyards, car shows, swap meets, antique car dealers, etc.
If anyone can assist, I'd appreciate it.
Perhaps someone knows the whereabouts of a rare collectable I can find in abarn out there somewhere? maybe Canadian Hemi converibles hidden in a back yard?
John