Cubans, Cars, and the Florida Straits!

Hi Everyone in Chrysler Land!

Been hearing a lot from all of you about Cubans in Buicks floating in the
ocean. Well, I live in Miami and this is a common everyday occurance. We get
great pictures on the front page of the Miami Herald of the US Coast Guard
picking up Cubans in the Florida Straits in just about everything imaginable. In
fact, believe it or not, we have a museum down here dedicated to housing all
kinds of traveling, transportation, and get-a-way vehicles that they use in
their escape attempts. It is pretty incredible when we watch the local news and
see what's drifting in. This happens almost weekly here! In fact, a couple of
guys once tried floating an airplane over on innertubes! Something like a
small Cessna! Anyway, I am your Miami connection and will keep you posted.
Let's just hope and pray we don't see a 300C Convertible in pristine condition
out there on the water. That would be just heartbreaking!!!

Happy Chyrslering,

Tom
Miami, Florida