Chrysler 300 Deluxe???

Hi group, Curiosity has the best of me. Has anyone ever heard of a 300 "deluxe"? I'm thinking this emblem on eBay is for a 60's Chevy II not a Chrysler, but the numbers look to be the same style used by Chrysler. Any insight amongst the braintrust??

300ly

Russ Vaughan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6763&item=2458652836