L grille emblem,61 carbs

All I have is a whole in the center of the grille.Would someone describe
everything which goes in the grille center?Also on the 61 dual carbs it
turns out this guy has the complete 61 ply.engine.with everything.He
thinks it's a 383 but I don't think he really knows what it is.I am
trying to get him to take me to where the bus hemi and 61 motor is.HE
won't tell me what he wants for the 3 motors but I am willing to make
him a good offer in a few days if can't come up with a price.He told me
he has another guy interested in at least the 392.Thanks J ohnnie
Slayton