From: <obiwan10@xxxx>
To: <obiwan10@xxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 7:29 PM
Subject: Question for seller -- Item #3588078103

> That is the worst description of a 300 I have ever seen. None had floor
shifts, the engine size was 354 cubic inch, and the cross ram never happened
until the 300 F in 1960. The 300 B had a 354 cubic inch hemi,solid lifter
cam, dual 4 barrel carbs, 355 horsepower with optional engine, would run 140
mph, dominated Grand National and Daytona racing in 55 and 56, and a 2 speed
or 3 speed push button transmission. A very few had Dodge truck 3 speed
manuals on column shift.

> I have probably the best one in captivity and believe them to be among the
finest examples of American Autos of the fifties. They were called the
original muscle car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3588078103