Battery Amps!

Hi everyone out there in Chryslerland!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend tooling around town in your 300!

I am curious about the battery for a 59 300E. What size battery should be in
the car? I have a 700 AMP battery which, after the car has been running a
while, seems to have sluggishness in turning the car over when you start the
engine right after it has been turned off. I am thinking maybe the battery
should have more charging amps! Any suggestions!

Happy Chryslering,

Tom