Insurance.

I have used State Farm for about 15 years. I carry a standard policy on
each of the vehicles with an agreed value. I suspend everything except
comprehensive while the cars are in storage. Whenever I wish to use one
of my cars, I email my agent and indicate the time frame of the usage ie.
a weekend or a week etc. If something happens while on the road
(happened one time) I inform my agent, full coverage is reinstated, and
then I file a claim. If something happens while in storage (happened
twice) the existing comprehensive covers it. The cost of comprehensive
has so far been more economical than using one full coverage policy to
insure my cars. Modified cars are also accepted.
Each car has its own policy but I find it is a minor inconvenience.

Minnesota Marshall

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!