Re: [Chrysler300] Insurance

The trouble that I'm having is finding a company who wants to write me a
policy that allows more than just driving to shows, etc. I recently acquired
a '62 Dodge D100 and my long time carrier (USAA) informed me that they will
only write a liability policy. They will not write a policy for comp &
collision on vehicles older that 20 years. My '64 300 is currently fully
insured with them, so maybe it was grandfathered in since their new
guidelines?

I called a whole slew of the 'Collector Car' insurance companies and have
yet to find one who allows for;
- vehicles not kept in a locked garage
- vehicles driven in excess of 2000 or 3000 miles a year
- vehicles driven ocasionally or moderately for running errands, driving to
work, etc. In other words what I would call a 'daily driver'.

I like my old cars and while none of them are concours quality show cars,
they are in good condition and I want to be able to drive that dang things!

Does anybody know of a company who might have stated value type policys that
allow some daily driving, etc?

Thanks
Terry Lynch
St. Peteersburg, FL