300 K for sale

>From my local newspaper:

CHRYSLER, 300K, 1964, 48k miles, 413/ automatic, power steering, power brakes, burgundy interior, new black paint, $10,750. Cave Springs (479) 248-9007

Note: This is not my car, and I haven't seen it, and AFAIK don't know the seller. Please call the phone # above if any interest. I am not interested in buying for myself, as I already have two K's; but wouldn't mind checking it out, driving it, etc. for a far-away member.--David