From: Mike Apfelbeck [mailto:moparmike@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 5:42 PM
To: gearhead.girl@xxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Moron Needs Help!

You could try to flush it out with a blast from an air hose, or bend a hook
out of some small gauge wire. Left to my own devices, I would just get
another nut to replace it and leave it there, it isn't going anywhere and
its presence down in that hole won't cause any problems.
Mike

At 04:30 PM 2/29/2004 -0800, jennifer allyn wrote:
>Was happily working in the warm sun on the '62 300 today when I stupidly
>dropped a nut into that secret area where the intake meets the head (on the
>drivers side).
>
>It's the U-shaped opening in the center of the head/manifold.
>
>Is there a secret to fishing things out of there? I have been trying small
>magnets attached to fishing line, to no avail.
>
>Any thoughts? Or do I need to pull the intake off?
>

>Thanks!
>
>Matt Allyn

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links