RE: [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Caution eBay Chrysler wire wheel seller

RE: [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Caution eBay Chrysler wire wheel seller

I bought some original C300 wire wheels on ebay over a year ago for what I think was a small fortune. They were straight but faded of course. Can't wait to see what the chromer wants !

My guess is that this guy is selling wheels that WHeel Vintiques in California makes. But I'm not sure.

He's got awfully good feedback (perfect, in fact) for someone who is supposedly such a jerk, but again I have no idea as I have never dealt with him brfore to my knowledge.

My point is that I doubt that these wheels will end up being more expensive than going the all original route like I am. And they DEFINITELY provide the buyer with a lot more convenience delivered to your door and ready to bolt on the same day !

And my other point is - once again - that people reproducing parts for our Brutes (or saving them from the crusher in salvage yards) are not our enemies ! Even if we have to deal with jerks pretty often, where would we all be without them ?

Anyone who wants to build a huge machine shop in their backyard, start a salvage yard in their front yard, and wow us all with their customer service is free to try if they wish.

Until then I'll remind you that we're still "stuck" with the dwindling number of guys who bother to try and offer us anything at all.

Sean.

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar ? includes FREE pop-up blocking! http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200414ave/direct/01/